For anyone living outside if Australia please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me via @chronicyouthaustralia omn Instagram your order so I can put it through manually
- Each hoody is made to order
- cotton-rich, low-pill plain hoodies
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester smooth knit
- soft brushed fleece inside with lined hood
- 50% profits go to creating resources to better support youth with chronic illnesses and or disabilities
The biggest thing adversity teaches is how special the little moments in each day are. It's so easy when facing any type of adversity to get caught up in that negative spiral that just pulls you disn further. Look for your light within the darkness, the little things that bring you joy. The funny moments, watching a feel good movie, enjoying a change of scenery or even working on a project or hobby. Whatever are the things that make each day that little bit more manageable. Let this design be a reminder to look for your light within the darkness each day, those little moments will be the shining light of what can feel like a never ending tunnel.
Photography by Brett Pascoe